gosh.
i really fancy this watch.
guess i need a new watch soon.*wink wink*
----------------------------------------------------------------
finally proceeding the the last week of RCC 1
will be heading to tekong tml for 5 days.
with 4 recce missions.
----------------------------------------------------------------
summary of last week.
well its the Mid-Autumn festival week in CV life
and its my combat-survival week in RCC
i go 3 days without food.
we got to survive out there in the field
finding our own food.making our own shelter
be it fruits,fishes.chicken,frog. etc
taught how to kill frog .eel. snake.chicken.iguana.
the worst was the fowl.
one moment the quail was in my hand alive.
it was damm cute.
the next moment i have to kill it
by twisting the head out alive.
blood squirting out OMFG
i swear it cruel and disgusting
having to skin it and to dig out the internal organs.
i didnt wanted to eat it.. but i was really very hungry
Sorry little quail
------------------------------------------------------------
4bia,wall-e.the days,step brothers,mirror.
the top 2 goes to....
wall-e and mirror.
i think mirror is quite scary.
-----------------------------------------------------------
time flies. it gonna be one year since we first met
tsk tsk doesnt matter.
------------------------------------------------------------
found poem online while browing thru the net
-
When I think about what we used to be,
I cry and cry in spite of me.
It just seems crazy that was just last year,
Just last year I barely cried one tear.
Now I'm just hoping maybe tomorrow,
Maybe tomorrow there'll be no more sorrow.
Maybe tomorrow you'll give me a glance,
Mybe tomorrow you'll give me one last chance.
Maybe tomorrow you'll give me a call,
Maybe tomorrow I won't cry at all.
Maybe tomorrow you'll hug me tight,
Maybe tomorrow you'll kiss me good night.
Maybe tomorrow you'll take back my heart,
Maybe you'll give me a brand new start.
I'm living with dreams that won't come true,
For you will never love me as I love you.
